Lavender Brochure (Lavender_Brochure_11.1.13.pdf, 664 Kb) [Download]
- Unbleached Cotton Muslin
- Purified Beeswax
- Lavender Essential Oil
Light the large end of the candle and then gently place the small end where you want the smoke to go. Do not force or push the candle. The goal is to let the warm smoke cascade out of the small end of the candle. These Multi-Purpose Hollow Candles are unique because they have an integrated filter tip that prevents any debris or ash from falling through the candle. As the candle burns, remember to cut off the ash every inch and extinguish the ash into a bowl of water. It is recommended to remove the candle from where you are using it while trimming. When the candle is burned down to four inches from the small end, extinguish it into a bowl of water and discard the unused portion.
- Use caution when working with fire. Never burn a candle shorter than four inches in length.
- A pie tin or paper plate should be used as a safety precaution.
- Burnt ash should be trimmed with scissors and extinguished into a bowl of water (be careful as the ashes may be hot).
- Candles should not be used by children.
- Do not attempt to blow out the candle to extinguish it as this may cause smoldering ash to spread.